*Remember! Breeder Sponsored Membership
The NSDTR Club of Canada now offers a BREEDER SPONSORED Membership.
The option is for members in good standing of the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Club of Canada who wish to encourage involvement in the NSDTR Club of Canada by purchasing a club membership for the new owners of puppies from an entire litter.
- A litter consists of three or more puppies.
- A discount of $5 will apply to the regular membership rate.
- Puppies must be under four months of age at the time of application.
- This is a one time offer; after the initial year of membership the new members must renew at the regular membership renewal rate.
- Applicable to new members only.
- Memberships received after October 15th will be applied to the following year.
- All applications must be included in one envelope and be paid for in one payment.
- All applications are to be sent to the Membership Director.
If you have questions about membership
or about how to pay for your membership, contact:
Colin at: email@example.com